In Ecovillage to Janas developed a range of programs under the name CESA – Education Center for Sustainability and Environment. We believe in a practical and non-formal learning experience and we have a more stock 30 trainers in various areas.
Our principles of non-formal education are closely linked to the practice sustainability issues, the nature of values, to work with the earth, the appreciation of the traditions and handicrafts and learning “do-you-even”.
For partnerships and co-organization of training in your organization / institution / project contact email@example.com
These are some of the formations that we can collaborate with the bag of trainers and CESA:
- beekeeping: introduction, general, advanced (topbar, creation of queens, genetical enhancement, varroa, apicultura natural)
- natural building (roundwood timberframing, lime plaster and stone, mortars cob, straw bales, partitions, etc.)
- carpentry (structures and joinery)
- composting, vermicompostagem e solos
- renewable energy (Solar photovoltaic, solar thermal, biomass, biogas, biodigestores)
- manufacturing cider and craft beer
- creative power (dehydration and vegetable preserves, fruit)
- Cosmetics natural and essencial oils
- medicinal plants (cultivation and propagation, properties and uses)
- cultivation and production mushrooms
- pruning and maintenance trees
- agroforestry, feeding forest (food forest)
- horticulture biological, farming regenerative
- crafts traditional (basketry, pottery, Offer, weaving, etc.)
- among others.
For registration, calendar or know news via newsletter explores: