The Ecovillage de Janas is now open to smaller! We have many activities for different ages, according to your needs and aspirations. Let down a list of activities that have already developed, being open to other proposals.
- Take care of animals: the little pig Benedicta, Mare Star, sheep and chickens… all need attention!
- How do paper? The paper used by the recycled paper booklet
- Solar ovens – with delicious recipes to the mix!
- A hortinha: we plant! and not only plant, also reap the delicious products of the farm!
- Grove plants and not only: learn to name and recognize our fauna
- Beekeeping small: the sweet product of our bees (Beekeeping suits for children)
- Stories of old and now, from here and there
- Theater for young and old
- Preparation of puppets
- Recycles well! – recycle with art
- Make gardens – how we can make our garden at our house
- Make traditionally bread in our wood stoves
- Bioconstruction – puts the feet and hands on the ground and builds us!
- Traditional games now
- Peddypaper in the mountains
- Let paint or world: a cara, the paper, as paredes!