- This event has passed.
Mushroom Cultivation Course
10 November, 2018 at 9:30 - 11 November, 2018 at 18:00
One event on 8 June, 2019 at 9:30am
In this course we will get to know the basics and fundamentals of cultivation and production of mushrooms. Edible mushrooms have nutritional properties very characteristic and beneficial to health and with their production available (even involving some technical and material), this can be an economical solution and ecologically viable access, on regular basis, these highly nutritious foods.
this training theoretical and practical It aims to make known the basics of mushroom cultivation, their biology and function in the ecosystem, processes and techniques for propagation and cultivation and subsequent production for food, giving an opportunity for participants to meet and engage in practice various techniques / materials depending on the type of mushroom produced.
The organization of this training takes place in parallel with the development of local production of edible mushrooms in the Ecovillage to Janas. José Mateus has accompanied and given technical support to employees of local initiative. At this time the Ecovillage to Janas is producing several varieties of pleurotus to provide the local market.
Photos previous editions | Album of photos FB here
- Biology of fungi (introduction)and generalities and trivia about mushrooms, reproduction and cultivation
- Different cultivation techniques (intensive methods, extensive / home)
- cultivation techniques on logs (intensive methods, Extensive / home)
- Production of stem inoculated (practical demonstration) so that each participant take a copy home
- Session shares and doubts | Summary of the previous day
- Introduction to the cultivation substrates pasteurized and sterilized
- Preparation of substrates to inoculate the practical part
- substrates inoculation Practice
- Completion and final sharing
Aimed at those who want just a craft scale production at home or in oven at a small scale as well as those who want to deepen and start an edible mushroom production sector on a larger scale. It is not necessary previous experience in identifying and mushroom production.
Former | José Mateus | Mr Tortulho
For several years quand José Mateus has thorough knowledge and put into practice the cultivation and production of mushrooms. Specializes in production and sales of inoculants for cultivation of edible and medicinal mushrooms, It has also made known the world of fungi and mycology for production through training, education and environmental products mycological. More info through http://www.mrtortulho.com/
Cancellation and Refund Policy